were some highlights of the RHS conference?
to have a rural focus
• Wonderful to meet people from other countries to compare issues,
similarities and differences
• Thoughtful discussion
• Interesting people/papers
• The size was conducive to really meeting people.
• Excellent organization
• Dr. Cheers’ keynote
• Dr. Pugh’s keynote
• Meeting people
• Cuckoo Moon
• Wonderful presentations
• Great interaction
you like to continue the conversation on RHS beyond this conference?
conferences every few years
• Info exchange via email re: ongoing research projects or issues
• Read the journal
• Consider the next conference
• Email discussions
• Chat rooms
best summarize your experience?
• Very positive space
• Professionally rewarding
• Energized, included, stimulated
• Lots of exercise
• Impressive, informal, good-humoured
would you suggest for the next time?
• A longer
conference – three days
• Would like people to stay for both days, not just one
• More inclusive catering
• Fewer presenters in each session