So Sunday afternoon we decided that it was now or never, given the blizzard
warnings for tonight and tomorrow. We started down with the saw and clippers.
We thought we could see the weather on its way , off to the west. In the woods the pickings were pretty slim, but after a half hour of prowling K8 saw one that we thought might do -- or maybe we were just desperate. But we took it down and dragged it out of the woods and up the hill to the house just in time before the MP's fingers froze to the camera shutter.
Tomorrow: Let's see if we can actually get it up and decorated.