Resumes, CVs, and Job Search
All STU students have skills that employers want. Whether you’re looking for full-time, part-time or summer work during your degree or after you’ve graduated, we can help you set goals as you identify and pursue the immediate next steps in your career plan.
All STU students can book a job-search appointment with a member of the Career Development team after they attend a résumé workshop. You only need to attend the workshop once in your 4 years at STU: we keep detailed records and will find you listed if you attended!
GMH 304 – beginning September 4, 2019
- Mondays 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays – 7:45 AM -8:30 AM (until Thanksgiving only)
- Fridays 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
We can help you with:
- Identifying skills you obtained through being a STU student
- Communicating the impact you had in previous projects through résumé and cover letter coaching
- Practicing responding effectively to interview questions