Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Current fourth-year New Brunswick students are invited to apply for the $5000 Golden Jubilee Scholarship, established by the Province of New Brunswick in 2002 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth's coronation.
1. Full-time students enrolled in FOURTH year 2020-2021
2. A New Brunswick resident based on Student Financial Services guidelines for provincial residency status.
3. Minimum cumulative grade point average (cum gpa) of 3.5
4. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence and financial need (as defined by the Province’s Student Financial Services office and determined by the University).
1. Submit a letter of application describing New Brunswick residency, financial need and demonstrated academic excellence to the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Application Deadline: October 19, 2020