Why should you take notes?
- The information delivered in class will be what's used to generate questions for tests
- They're giving you the answers to any question you might be asked, so WRITE. IT. DOWN.
- Taking notes, which is how you obtain information through lectures, is the first stage in the learning process
- You can’t further your understanding of a concept if you’re not acquiring that concept at all
- How do you study if you have no physical material to review?
- Recording lecture material not only helps you maintain focus in class, but the act of physically writing down information helps you remember it