Therapist Assisted Online
Feeling overwhelmed? Stressed? Or just down? Looking for some private, confidential self-help resources that can help you? Therapist Assisted Online (TAO) offers mobile-friendly self-help resources that fits around your life... anytime, anywhere.
When you register with TAO, the following self-help courses are completely free and confidential.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (for symptoms of depression)
- Behavioural Activation (for symptoms of depression)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- CBT – Adult Anxiety
- CBT – Student Anxiety
- Evaluating Alcohol and Drug Use
- Recovery Skills and Topics
- Interpersonal Relationship and Communication
- Pain Management
Sign up for completely private online self-help!
Enrollment Key: STU1910!
Other Helpful Links and Supports
- Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science – Mental Health Toolkit
- Mental Health America – Mental Health Toolkit
- Anxiety Canada
- Mood Disorders Society of Canada
- Depression Hurts
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Canadian Mental Health Association New Brunswick
- Centre for Clinical Interventions
- Sexuality Education Resource Centre MB
- Sexual Violence New Brunswick