COVID-19 Update: Registrar's Office & Academic Advising Remote Services
In light of recent developments, we wanted to assure you that the Registrar’s Office and Academic Advisors are still available to help you.
All Academic Advising will be done through email.
To speak with an Academic Advisor, emaile one of the following:
You can also call and leave a message including your name and email address and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Registrar’s Office: 506-452-0530
- Alison Belyea, Academic Advisor: 506-460-0379
- Kelly Hogg, Academic Advisor: 506-460-0391
Links / Resources
- Answers to many common questions and forms: www.STU.ca/registrar
- To order an Official Transcript: https://transcripts.stu.ca/
- For unofficial transcripts: email@example.com (providing your full name, date of birth and student ID number)
- For confirmation letters: firstname.lastname@example.org (from your STU email account with your full name, date of birth and student ID number)
If you have questions on a Registrar’s Office service: 506-452-0530 or email@example.com
For all questions related to the shift to online/remote delivery of your courses, please read the FAQs at www.STU.ca/covid19FAQ and monitor your STU email, Moodle and WebAdvisor.