Follow these steps to select and register for first-year classes at St. Thomas University. Registration for first-year students opens on WebAdvisor at 9:00 am on Friday, June 1, 2018.
All documents referred to in these steps were sent to accepted students. They are also accessible by clicking the appropriately named document.
Haven't applied to St. Thomas yet? Apply now! Once you've been accepted, you can register for your first year of classes.
1. Read the Registration Information Page
Before selecting your courses, familiarize yourself with the general schedule requirements, how your first-year class schedule will be structured, any recommended courses, and more. This is a great resource for soon-to-be students.
2. Browse the 2018-2019 Course Offerings
Refer to the list of first-year course offerings to identify the courses open to you. This is the entire list of first-year courses from which you may choose. You can find a course description for each course you are interested in by visiting stu.ca/academics. Click on the subject of interest, followed by “Courses.” Remember, not all courses are offered each term, and this list could include courses that are now full.
3. Choose the courses you would like to take
Fill in the with courses you plan to take in your first year. This should reflect your first and second semester. We recommend you begin with the courses that interest you the most.
4. Build your Semester 1 and Semester 2 Schedule
Using the Course Schedule Worksheet, build your first-year schedule by placing your selected courses in the appropriate time slots on the worksheet. Once you have five scheduled courses for Semester 1, repeat for Semester 2.
5. Watch the First-Year Registration WebAdvisor Video
6. Log in to WebAdvisor to register for your courses!
1. Go to WebAdvisor (advisor.stu.ca)
2. Click “Log In”
3. Enter your User ID and Password. Click “Submit”
4. Click “Students”
5. Follow steps outlined in the video
7. Review the Student Guide to Online Services
Use this document to set up your STU e-mail and network services accounts, and more.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-788-4443