Windsor St. Summer Accommodations
Applications are now being accepted for summer accommodations at our Windsor Street properties for May 1-31, June 1-30, July 1-31 and/or Aug 1-15, 2020.
All houses are operated by the university for St. Thomas students. Each house consists of individual bedrooms and shared kitchen, living areas and washrooms. Students are also supported by a Summer Residence Coordinator to help ensure safety and community development. Students are responsible for the cleanliness and general maintenance of individual rooms and community space. All houses are equipped with internet, cable, local phone and are furnished. Each room is equipped with a desk, closet space, bed and chair.
- 796 Windsor St. – Split-level house. The upstairs unit has four bedrooms and a spacious living room with a deck off the back of the house. Also includes a kitchen, a bathroom and a conveniently placed stand up washer and dryer. The downstairs unit includes four bedrooms, a bathroom and an open kitchen and living room concept.
- 820 Windsor St. – Four-bedroom house with spacious kitchen, dining room and living room. All four bedrooms and the bathroom are located upstairs. Washing machine and dryer are located in the basement.
- 826 Windsor St. – Five-bedroom house with fenced in backyard. Spacious kitchen and separate dining room. Good size living room with hard wood floors. Bedrooms are located upstairs as well as the main bathroom. One small bathroom (no shower or tub) is located on the main floor and half bath (shower only) is located in the basement near the washer and dryer.
- 860 Windsor St. – Four-bedroom house with spacious kitchen, dining room and living room. Washing machine and dryer are located in the basement.
- 866 Windsor St. – Three-bedroom house with all bedrooms located on the main floor as well as the kitchen and dining room. Spacious living room. Bathroom with shower and bathtub is also located on the main floor. Bachelor apartment (reserved for Residence Life staff) located in the basement. Small, quaint open living area. Includes a bathroom with shower and bathtub.
- 872 Windsor St. – Six-bedroom house. Two bedrooms are located on the main floor while the other four are located in the basement. Two full bathrooms are located on each floor. Spacious kitchen and dining area. Large, cozy living room.
Applications are available in the Residence Life Office (GMH303). Please note the following:
- A $150.00 deposit must be paid to Financial Services (GMH103) prior to a room assignment. Room assignments are completed on a first come, first serve basis. Your $150.00 deposit will go towards your last month’s rent, and is refundable up to 30 days prior to your scheduled move-in date.
- Your STU student financial account must be in good standing by April 25, 2020 with Financial Services.
- Current STU residents will have their $250 refundable damage deposit carried forwarded from 2019-2020 pending their room has no damages upon checkout in April 2020.
- Monthly rent will be announced in early February, 2020. For reference purposes, rent from last summer was $365 per person, per month which included all utilities and laundry facilities.