You can apply for more than one position, but you must personalize each cover letter and clearly indicate which positions you are applying for. If transportation is a barrier for you to access an opportunity outside of regular bus routes, but you still wish to apply, you can mention this on your email when applying—our office can help.
Resume and Cover Letter Workshops
Attending STU's resume + cover letter workshop is mandatory in order to apply for these internship positions. If you have already attended in previous years, you do not need to go again as we keep detailed records of all who attend.
Fall Internship Opportunities
- Art Programs Assistant -- Beaverbrook Art Gallery
- Private Sector Records Archives Intern -- Associates of the Provincial Archives
- Education and Programming Intern -- Autism Connections Fredericton
- Conservation Outreach Intern -- Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society of NB
- Sports Ambassador -- Capital Region Community Tennis Centre Inc.
- Digitalization Coordinator -- Council of Archives New Brunswick
- Education Programming Intern -- The Gaia Project
- Fundraising and Promotions Intern -- Greener Village, Fredericton Food Bank
- Adult Day Centre Program Assistant -- Hospice Fredericton
- Marketing and Communications Intern -- HotSpot
- Fund Development and Administration Intern -- Nashwaak Villa Nursing Home
- Engagement and Communications Technician -- The Nature Trust of NB
- Public Relations Intern -- New Brunswick Student Alliance
- Product Development Intern -- ServUs Health Inc.
- Theatre School Apprentice Director -- Theatre New Brunswick
- Activity Coordinator Intern -- York Care Centre