What did STU do for you?
Perhaps you built your foundation for success at St. Thomas University. Or maybe you met a friend, a spouse, or a mentor who changed and shaped your life. Or maybe you found your calling.
STU changes lives, and if it changes yours there has never been a better time to pay it forward. Our students need your help, and the STU Fund is your vehicle to support them.
Supporting STU Students
Gifts to the STU Fund will be used in the following ways:
• Increase the number of scholarships, awards and bursaries for students
• Support experiential and global learning activities and student travel grants
• Bring high profile and influential guest lecturers to campus
• Support student programs, clubs and student-driven initiatives
• Strengthen ties between alumni and donors and our students and campus
All donations to the STU Fund are tax deductible.
If you have questions about the STU Fund, please feel free to contact the Office of Advancement and Alumni Relations at 506-452-0645.
To make an online gift to the STU fund, click here now.
To learn about others ways to support STU, see How to Donate.