Upcoming Alumni Events
Alumni events are a perfect way to stay connected to St. Thomas University and to make new connections with fellow alumni in your area.
If you would like to help organize an alumni event in your region, please contact email@example.com.
Watch for details on social media and you will receive an email with the details and how to register.
Please feel free to share with your fellow alumni.
• Alumni Night at the Rink: October 5, 2019 at the Grant-Harvey Centre
• STUAA Annual General Meeting: October 20, 2019 at St. Thomas University.
• STU Alumni Basketball Weekend and The Annual Ken Gould Invitational: October 18-20, 2019 in Fredericton.
• Alumni Women’s Hockey Weekend: January 11- 12, 2020 at the Grant Harvey Centre.
• Alumni Women’s Volleyball Weekend: February 15-16, 2020 at the Lady Beaverbrook Gymnasium.
• Alumni Men’s Volleyball Weekend: March 11-14, 2020 at the Grant-Harvey Centre. This is in conjunction with the 2020 CCAA Men’s Volleyball Nationals. The Tommies are guaranteed their chance to play for a medal at Nationals.
Reviewing Alumni Weekend
The St. Thomas University Office of Alumni Relations hosts class reunions throughout Alumni Weekend for STU graduates. These reunions provide Alumni with the opportunity to gather together and celebrate while partaking in events and activities planned on and around campus.
We are currently engaged in a review of Alumni Weekend which will have an impact on reunions upcoming for the next year, as an Alumni Weekend will not be held in the fall of 2019. Further information will be posted on the Alumni website, and noted in the pages of Connections, as soon as the date for the next Alumni Weekend is selected.
The Class of 1969 will be celebrating their 50th year reunion this fall, and their class organizing committee has been working with the Alumni Relations Office in organizing activities for their class to gather as a group. If you are a member of this class, and would like further information, please contact Wanda in the Alumni Office. Phone: 506-452-0521 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Alumni Association Award for Service will be presented at the President’s Brunch during the next scheduled Alumni Weekend. Nominations may be sent at any time to the Alumni Office; all nominations will be considered for the Alumni Weekend which follows their receipt at the University.