Back-to-School Vaccination Clinics During Welcome Week
Any student who has not yet received their first or second vaccine is strongly encouraged to book an appointment through Vitalité or Horizon Health Clinics or a pharmacy before the start of school. As announced on August 19, STU has implemented mandatory vaccinations for students, faculty, and staff for the 2021-2022 academic year. Students residing outside New Brunswick are encouraged to seek information on vaccination in their province of residence.
During September's Welcome Week, St. Thomas University students can also access the COVID-19 vaccination clinics offered by the UNB Student Health Centre, UNB Campus Pharmacy, and New Brunswick Public Health.
- Back-to-School Immunization
(Pfizer and Moderna)
Campus Pharmacy (10 am to 5 pm)
Tuesday, Sept. 7
Thursday, Sept. 9
Friday, Sept. 10
The Campus Pharmacy is at 29 Dineen Drive in the UNB-STU Bookstore. MacLaggan Hall is next door.
Book an appointment
There is no cost to get the COVID-19 vaccine. To book your vaccination appointment, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Medicare number
- Indicate if it your first or second vaccine dose
- If it is your second dose, please provide the date of your first dose and the type of vaccine received
On your appointment day
- Bring your New Brunswick Medicare card (if you do not have a New Brunswick Medicare card, please bring an acceptable alternative form of identification).
- Bring your filled out consent form. If you are unable to print the form prior to your appointment or if you have questions, the vaccination clinic staff will be able to help you. Consent forms will also be available at UNB Campus Pharmacy next door to the clinic.
- For your second dose appointment, bring your COVID-19 record of immunization.
- Wear a mask.
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt or top with sleeves that are easy to roll up.
For more information visit the GNB COVID Vaccine Website.