COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics Open to STU Students at UNB Fredericton
St. Thomas University students are eligible to access the COVID-19 vaccination clinics being operated by UNB Fredericton Student Health Centre, UNB Campus Pharmacy, and New Brunswick Public Health.
The UNB vaccination clinics will be available from 11 am to 5 pm at MacLaggan Hall Skills Lab on the following dates:
- Monday, June 28
- Thursday, July 8
- Thursday, July 15
- Thursday, July 22
- Monday, July 26
- Wednesday, Aug. 4
- Thursday, Aug. 12
- Wednesday, Aug. 18
Book an appointment!
There is no cost to get the COVID-19 vaccine. To book your vaccination appointment, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Medicare number
- Indicate if it your first or second vaccine dose.
- If it is your second dose, please provide the date of your first dose and the type of vaccine received.
On your appointment day:
- Bring your New Brunswick Medicare card (if you do not have a New Brunswick Medicare card, please bring an acceptable alternative form of identification).
- Bring your filled out consent form. If you are unable to print the form prior to your appointment or if you have questions, the vaccination clinic staff will be able to help you. Consent forms will also be available at UNB Campus Pharmacy next door to the clinic.
- For your second dose appointment, bring your COVID-19 record of immunization.
- Wear a mask.
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt or top with sleeves that are easy to roll up.
For more information visit the GNB COVID Vaccine Website.