Applications are now being accepted for the following Scholarships/Bursaries.
Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Current fourth-year New Brunswick students are invited to apply for the $5,000 Golden Jubilee Scholarship, established by the Province of New Brunswick in 2002 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth's coronation.
- Full-time students enrolled in FOURTH year 2021-2022
- A New Brunswick resident based on Student Financial Services guidelines for provincial residency status.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average (cum gpa) of 3.5
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence and financial need (as defined by the Province’s Student Financial Services office and determined by the University).
- Submit a letter of application describing New Brunswick residency, financial need and demonstrated academic excellence to the Registrar's Office, room GMH 101, St. Thomas University.
- Application Deadline: October 22, 2021
Foster Children Bursary
Storwell Self Storage has re-launched our Foster Children Bursary and we are looking to connect with educational institutions to help expand awareness of the program so that we can provide scholarships to foster children who are working on building a better life for themselves.
Storwell offers an annual bursary of $2,000 to support foster children as they pursue their post-secondary education and to help them as they progress into a new and exciting stage of their lives.
The direct link to the online application, which outlines all eligibility requirements can be found below.
Ad Standards Scholarship Opportunity
This $1500 scholarship is open to students enrolled in an undergraduate advertising or marketing program at a Canadian university or college. Successful applicants display a commitment to volunteerism, a record of academic excellence, and an interest in pursuing a career in advertising/marketing.
To learn more about the scholarship criteria and download the Application Form, students can visit www.adstandards.ca/scholarship
The application deadline is February 28, 2022.