Applications are now being accepted for the following Scholarships/Bursaries.
Cityline Scholarship for BIPOC Women
The Cityline Scholarship for BIPOC Women aims to provide access to post-secondary education and reward youth who demonstrate financial need and want to pursue a career in media studies.
One entrance scholarship will be available in 2021, valued at $5,000 (CAD). Students across Canada can enter, except for residents of Quebec and employees of Rogers Sports and Media. The scholarship is not renewable. The scholarship will also include a one-on-one mentorship with Cityline host Tracy Moore.
To be considered:
- Students who will commence their post-secondary studies in January 2022 are eligible.
- Students may have taken time off between graduation from high school and commencement of their university or college studies; however, during this period students must not have undertaken any post-secondary courses.
- The Cityline Scholarship for BIPOC Women will not grant entrance scholarships to the following institutions/programs: Graduate programs (for example, Master’s degrees, PHD programs, etc.); Colleges and universities outside of Canada.
- By entering an application into the Cityline Scholarship for BIPOC Women the winner agrees to be available for a mandatory interview on Cityline (Citytv at 10AM EST), speaking with Tracy Moore. The winner’s video entry will also be featured on Cityline.
- Selection is based on each applicant’s completed application, which must be accompanied with one video of a maximum of 2-3 minutes long.