Parliamentary Internship Program Information Webinars
Attend a Parliamentary Internship Program Information Webinar
English Session: Monday, January 11
French Session: Tuesday, January 12
If you are a soon-to-be graduate who is thinking of applying to the Parliamentary Internship Program (PIP), you are invited to attend one of the upcoming information webinars to learn more.
The non-partisan program creates unique training opportunities for young professionals and recent university graduates, increases knowledge of Parliament, and provides Members of Parliament with paid, skilled assistants.
PIP is open to candidates who, at the start date of the internship (September 1, 2021):
- hold Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
- hold at least one university degree (or completing it in May 2021)
- are available to work full-time from September 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.
The Program is holding information webinars where current and former interns will discuss their experiences in the Program and answer questions about the application process.
To join one of these webinars, click the appropriate link below.
- English webinar – Monday, January 11, 12:00 – 2:00 AST – Click here to register
- French webinar – Tuesday, January 12, 12:00 – 2:00 AST – Click here to register