The Writing Centre
The Writing Centre is offering all appointments online for the Fall 2021 term to accommodate students working remotely.
The STU Writing Centre offers free one-on-one consultations to students at all levels and stages of the writing process.
Hear From Writing Centre Tutors
The Writing Centre’s team of student tutors are ready to help you at any stage of the writing process!
The Writing Centre can help you:
- understand your writing assignment
- organize your thoughts and develop a writing strategy
- plan and improve your assignments
- use different writing styles
- properly cite sources and format papers
- learn how to do more effective library research
- strengthen your writing skills
The Writing Centre does not help you compose, re-write or proof-read assignments. Instead, we work with you to help you become a better writer. YOU are ultimately responsible for the work you submit and the grade you earn, but we are happy to help make the writing process as easy as possible!
Book an Appointment
Need help with a writing assignment? Book an appointment!
Find tips on how to start an assignment, grammar, citation styles, and more!
Writing Centre FAQs
Have questions about the Writing Centre? Browse our Frequently Asked Questions!
Meet our Team
Learn more about the Writing Centre team!