Our students graduate with Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Applied Arts, Bachelor of Social Work, a post-degree Bachelor of Education, and a Master of Social Work. They are employed in almost all fields imaginable in the private, non-profit, and public sectors.
STU students and graduates bring their unique world view, skills and passions to employers in Fredericton and all over the world.
Learn about STU Programs and Courses.
Hire a STU student
Job opportunities are broadcasted to our student body on Learning in Action, St. Thomas University’s experiential learning platform. Click here to learn more about Learning in Action and how to use it.
Helpful Resources for Hiring a Student:
- University Dates and Deadlines
- Offering an Internship
- Posting Student Job Ads
- Interview Best Practices
- Onboarding Guide
- Learning in Action Support
- Hiring people with a disability
- Equitable Hiring Practices
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Hiring Practices
Contact the Career Development Office if you would like to:
- Have a booth at our Career Fair
- Hold an information session about your industry, company, or organization
- Chat about how STU students and graduates can meet your hiring needs
- Learn about various funding opportunities
Send an email to: email@example.com