Peer Tutors provide free, online peer-to-peer academic support to all STU students. It matches students who need some support in a course with an upper-level student who is trained for one-on-one tutoring in that subject area.
Hear from our Peer Tutors
Our team of Peer Tutors are current STUdents who are ready to help you with readings, studying, research, and more!
Using MyWCOnline, and taking advantage of shared audio/video chat, screensharing, a text bar, and a shared, synchronous whiteboard, Peer Tutors will meet virtually with students to:
- provide support and motivation for online learning
- review class readings and concepts,
- study and organize their class notes,
- complete not-for-credit practice exercises,
- find and evaluate research materials, and/or
- model and teach A-level student academic skills