Peer Tutors provide free, online peer-to-peer academic support to all STU students. It matches students who need some support in a course with an upper-level student who is trained for one-on-one tutoring in that subject area.
Hear from our Peer Tutors
Our team of Peer Tutors are current STUdents who are ready to help you with readings, studying, research, and more!
Using MyWCOnline, and taking advantage of shared audio/video chat, a text bar, and a shared, synchronous whiteboard, Peer Tutors will meet virtually with students to:
- provide support and motivation for online learning
- review class readings and concepts,
- study and organize their class notes,
- complete not-for-credit practice exercises,
- find and evaluate research materials, and/or
- model and teach A-level student academic skills
Book a Peer Tutoring Appointment
Need help in one of your classes? Find a Peer Tutor!
Peer Tutoring FAQs
Have a question about Peer Tutoring? Browse our Frequently Asked Questions!
Apply to be a Tutor
Interested in becoming a Peer Tutor? Find out more and apply here!
Meet our Tutors
Get to know our STUdent Peer Tutoring team!